Monday, July 21, 2014

Reaching Reluctant Readers Facebook Page


It's about time for the start to a new school year, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start a new Facebook page to share ideas about intervention, small group instruction, and classroom organization. I have enjoyed reading everyone else's pages. They are all full of great ideas! I hope to share some ideas and freebies with you, and I would love to see and hear some of your ideas! Please visit my page at :

https://www.facebook.com/reachingeveryreadereveryday

Of course, I have to give credit to 
for her outstanding clip art!  I just LOVE all of her work. I am sure you have seen that post before. 

Here are two of her AMAZING freebies!!!  They both are perfect for BACK TO SCHOOL!

The first one is the one I used to create part of the header banner. 


The second amazing freebie she has can be found at:


It has a ton of cute graphics for back to school!

I hope you enjoy the freebies, and I would love for you to follow this blog and my new Facebook page. I will be posting some freebies of my own soon. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment