Friday, June 27, 2014

19 Different Blend Activities with every R and L Blend

I am excited to finish my blends activities bundle. I have 19 different activities to reinforce all of the different R and L blends. I love the way it turned out!  


It is similar to my Fun with Sight Words packet and my CVC Packet, but I have added several more activities, too!  I have added some pictures of the activities to show you what all is included. 


Here is the blend book. Students write their own sentence with each picture. Then it is colored,  cut apart and stapled. 


 In this activity, students find the special blend words and color them. Then they graph the number of "blend" words they find. It reinforces phonics and math. :-)


 I had the same idea with this practice except students have to read the words and graph. It takes it one step further in that the student then has to decide how many MORE bl words they can write to make the graph equal.


This activity combine the FUN of spinning and graphing with learning how to blend blends and rimes. 


This is one of the sheets I use to introduce the blend. Students color, trace, and find the blend. They are then asked to choose one of the blend words, write it in a sentence, and illustrate it.


I have included TONS of picture and word cards for each blend.  I love all the graphics!  Super Thanks to all of those who are able to draw these wonderful
 pictures!  
www.mycutelittlegraphics.com has TONS of FREE clipart!  I love them! 


Krista Walden with The Creative Chalkboard  has the cutest, most colorful clipart!  



And I love Educlips' clipart as well!  




Here is another artist I use a lot in my products. She has very cute clipart as well. 





 I have added the game I Have, Who Has? to this package!  My students love playing this game!


In this last activity I am showing you, the students practice reading blend words and color them the appropriate color. 


I hope you like this bundle as well as I do. I have posted some of the activities for free in the preview in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. You can find it by clicking this link. 


I have it on sale for the first 24 hours! Hope you enjoy. 

Make sure to check out my Fun with Sight Words packet and my CVC packet as well. Just because I am putting those on sale for the first 24 hours, too!!  Hope you are having a fabulous summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment