Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sale in my TPT Store

Since it is Father's Day, I have decided to throw a sale on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. I have added a lot of new products to my store!  Everything is 20% off! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Reaching-Reluctant-Readers-One-Reader-At-A-Time 

First, I have added Smartboard lessons that go along with the lessons in Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI). I love being able to have a neat work space around my room. No more messy charts, and I don't have to flip through a 1000 of them to find the right one!  


I have also bundled all of my comprehension activities that I have created that go along with LLI.  They are cheaper if you purchase a bundle, and I have those 20% off, too! I have finished creating all of the orange, green, and blue kits! 

Here is an example of one level.  


In addition to all of the LLI products I have created, I have also worked on some skills products. I have a sight word package based on Jan Richardson's recommendation for sight words as well as the Fountas and Pinnell Continuum.  


I LOVE these activities!  
I have created a pre/post assessment so you know whether or not your students know the words and so you can keep documentation of what words need to be practiced or learned. 

Here is one of the activities in the packet. 



Hope you are having a great summer!  Tomorrow is my first day off after several days of professional development to finish out this past school year!  



No comments:

Post a Comment