Friday, November 22, 2013

Hi! My name is Andrea Richards.This is my eighth year teaching at Woodlawn Elementary School, and my eighteen year teaching!  Oh my goodness! Time flies!  I am married to my husband Job, and we have two daughters, Alex(19) and Lauren(17). We like to go to the lake, travel, spend time with our family and friends, and go to sporting events.
I am a graduate of Boyle County High School, the University of Kentucky (Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education), Georgetown College, and EKU (Rank I in Leadership/Principal Certification). My goal is enable children to reach grade level in reading, and also show them the importance of the world of reading. Hopefully, I will also be able to teach them to LOVE school and want to come each and every day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment