Friday, November 22, 2013

What a Stressful Day!

I don't know how many of you all know what Behind the Mirror is...but today was the day that I had to go "behind the mirror"!!!  For Reading Recovery teachers, we all know know what that means....the dreaded day....we will all be observed by at least 15 people and picked apart about what we "should have done".  Well....it's over for another year. Thank goodness! 

I thought I would post one of my favorite Reading Recovery teacher's links tonight. It is a wonderful link! Perfect for interventionists as well as classroom teachers. She is such a great teacher, and this is a WONDERFUL book for classroom teachers as well as interventionists!  



Here's an awesome link with great resources from the book: 

http://www.janrichardsonguidedreading.com/resources-1

No comments:

Post a Comment